Our family had lived on the passenger ferry M/S Arno II for more than seven years before we made the decision to give other families and friends the opportunity to enjoy a live-aboard lifestyle. The decision was made because we had to move the ship to a new location in Copenhagen where only ships in business are allowed. What a great way to start a business we thought and started preparing for first bookings summer 2014. (July 27th.) Today Søren runs the daily business. And he will be your contact if any questions.
The ferry the M/S Arno II is a 135 sq. ferry converted houseboat in 2006 after more than 45 years in service. Now you can rent it.
- You can rent the ferry for 2-30 days in total per. stay
- Up to 7 people can stay on the ferry at the same time- friends, family or close business colleagues.
- Pricing: 1-2 people it’s expensive- 4-7 people fair price compared to Copenhagen standards
- All prices are with linen and towels included, coffee, the, fully equipped kitchen facilities, internet, Apple TV, Bluetooth loudspeakers and much more
- Extra Services: Bicycle rental, exclusive harbour cruise, CopenhagenCard and more.Additional services NOT included in the price
- You can also rent the ferry for a reception, event etc. Other prices, budgets and coordinations needed.
Our first year:
A year after our startup, we have had over 700 people visiting us from all over the world. An amazing first year with lots of positive and friendly/explorative people. And we would like to thank you for your patience, your lovely messages in our guestbook and so much more.
In return we hope you have enjoyed our ferry, the alternative way of living and that you have tried something truly unique to take with you back home.